Fall Youth Hockey Registration
As summer draws to a close (very regretfully), the time is quickly coming to begin registering your children for fall sports. If you are interested in youth hockey, here is all the information you need to register your child in a fall league in Gwinnett County.
South Gwinnett Athletic Association (SGAA)
- Street Address: 2115 McGee Road, Snellville, GA 30078
- Phone: 404-570-SGAA
- To contact SGAA directly for more information, CLICK HERE
- “Required equipment includes NOCSAE (National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment) certified hockey helmet with facecage, elbow pads. hockey shinguards, hockey gloves, mouthpiece, stick and skates.”
- AAU registration is required for insurance purposes.
- COST: $135 + $14 AAU Registration
- CLICK HERE to register with SGAA
- CLICK HERE to set up your AAU registration
- Registration ends August 25th
- From SGAA website: “Once a player has registered and paid their fee there will be NO REFUNDS.”
Peachtree Booster Club (PBC)
- Inline (“roller”) hockey
- Up to age 16 (no minimum age listed on website)
- Games start first weekend after Labor Day
- Season ends the first weekend of November
- Typically 1 practice and 1 game every week (occasionally 2 games instead of practice)
- Practices on weeknights (conflict nights are considered)
- Games typically on weekends, majority on Saturday some on Sunday
- U14 and U16 divisions usually play on Friday nights
- ALL PRACTICES AND GAMES held at roller hockey rink in Pickneyville Park (4707 S. Old Peachtree Road, Norcross, GA 30092)
- Youth Hockey Link: http://www.pbcsports.org/Default.aspx?tabid=197466
- PBC Hockey FAQ’s
- For more information, contact PBC Hockey Director Mark Ogden:
- Phone: 404-429-6588
- Email: email@example.com
- Required equipment: hockey helmet , hockey gloves, elbow pads, shin guards, skates, a hockey stick and a mouthpiece.
- COST: $105 + $25 (cost of jersey), $45 out of county fee if you are registering as a non-Gwinnett county resident. Also, if your child is 5-10 years old and is a first time player at PBC, you receive a waiver for the $105 registration fee.
- CLICK HERE to register with PCB
- Registration ends August 9th
IceForum Hockey Association (IHA) at Ice Forum in Duluth